Pages

Subscribe:

Buscar

Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

Hello !!

Hello guys , beberapa bulan ini I love to hear the music w/ my phone or my mp3
Ini aku rekomendasikan beberapa lagu Asing yang menarik
belajar teori is not interesting for me , so I try to learn more vocabulary with hear songs.

Bruno Mars- It will rain

It's one of my favorite song this month.
yeah altough this song is full with pro-kontra 
why ?
cause it's lyric ..
"There's no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor"
Tidak ada agama yang dapat menyelamatkan saya 
tidak peduli berapa lama saya berlutut di lantai

I got some BC (broadcast  Message) for Blackberry user
This lyric make we terlena ~ and forget God 
but I think its our choise , forget God or be with God .

Katy Perry - The One Who Got away

Never plan that one day I will losing you ~
I love this song it's lagu galau but make me wanna dance XD

Simple Plan - Perfect

:'( this song about child's feeling that can't make his Dad proud

Tanner Patrick / Christina Perri - A Thousand Year

this song about Bella's feeling and Edward's feeling

Carla Burni - Le Plus Beau du Quartier

ora mudeng ni lagu ! -___- ini ost iklan , tapi I love this song XD